Sunday, October 9, 2011

Paleo Potluck Cookie

A few weeks ago I had just a little bit of a few ingredients and made it into a potluck cookie! I don't have a picture but they are quite delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 2cups almond flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 1/2 t baking soda
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 1 T vanilla
  • 1 1/2 T cinnamon 
  • 1 cup raisins
  • 1/2 cup enjoy life chocolate chips
  • 1 cup chopped pecans (I threw mine in the food processor)
  • 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
Directions:
  • combine everything except the raisins, chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans into a bowl and mix with an electric mixer
  • then stir in the rest of the ingredients
  • drop spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet
  • bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes 
** This made a ton of cookies for me so I froze them - and I liked them way better frozen! :) ENJOY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment