Okay Okay- I had a friend who thought it would be funny to make "banana nut balls" well I didn't get around to it but Paleo on Main did! :)
Banana Nut Balls
- 1 C Cashews
- 1 C Pecans
- 1 C Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 C Dried Banana Chips (make sure these don't have any crap in them!)
- 3/4 C Coconut Oil
- Honey (Optional) (I'd just eyeball it)
- 8 oz Dark Chocolate (Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips or 90% Lindt Chocolate!)
- In the food processor, pulse nuts, seeds and banana chips to a pea size texture.
- Add in coconut oil (not melted) and process until it comes together into a sticky dough.
- Using a bit more coconut oil, grease your hands and form dough into balls.
- Place balls into the freezer to set up for at least an hour. When ready to dip, melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Remove balls from the freezer and dip into the melted chocolate. Allow to sit out in room temperate for a bit so the centers soften slightly. Enjoy!