Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pecan Pie Bars via Fast Paleo

I just found this recipe on Fast Paleo.com and I had to share it right away because it is so easy and looks delicious!!! Someone hurry and make this before I get my hands on it and make it my own!

Ingredients (modified 9-24-11)
  • 1 C Dates
  • 1/2 C coconut
  • 1/3 C coconut flour
  • 1/2 C olive Oil
  • 3 Eggs
  • 1 C Pecans Pieces
  • 1T cinnamon
  • 1 t pure vanilla

Steps:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Puree dates and olive oil in a food processor
Move mixture into a bowl and add in eggs and coconut flour. '
Stir in pecan pieces, coconut, vanilla, and cinnamon

Place in preheated oven and bake for 24-30 minutes.
(We like a chewyer bar over a cakey bar, so we did our for 24 minutes. )
Store bars in the fridge for them to last longer. 
24-30 min

No comments:

Post a Comment