Friday, September 9, 2011

Paleo "Bread" - what!?


I found this link on WOD Love's facebook page. It's called the "one minute muffin" I have yet to try it because I don't think I could ever put bread on my meat again, but hey- maybe someone out there might want to give it a shot!

Recipe via: Healthy Living How To

Ingredients
  • 1/4 c. Almond Flour
  • 2 Tbsp. Bob's Red Mill Golden Flaxseed Meal
  • 1/2 tsp. Rumsford Baking Powder (Aluminum-Free & Gluten-Free)
  • Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
  • 1 Pastured Free-Range Egg
  • 1/2 Tbsp. Grassfed Butter, Melted
Directions:
In a small bowl mix dry ingredients and set aside. In another small bowl whisk together egg and melted butter.  I like to melt the  butter in the ramekin dish you bake it in. Add the wet to the dry and mix well. Spoon mixture into 6 oz. ramekin and microwave for 50 seconds to 1 minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment