Chocolate Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 and 1/4 cup real almond butter (no added ingredients)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 T coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- handful of quality chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- honey to taste (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl (I used an immersion blender, but a wooden spoon works just as well!)
- Make into cookie sized balls with your hands and put on baking sheet.
- Smoosh with your hand to make an actual cookie shape.
- Bake 10-15 mins, depending on your oven… do not overcook!
- Note: These do not rise, spread or melt like “regular” cookies, so get them the shape you want before baking!
- Makes six large or eight medium cookies.