Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Sister's Sweet Potato Chips!

While I was visiting my wonderful twin sister in San Diego she made these for dinner one night and they were DELICIOUS!!!! I give her full credit for this recipe- but I couldn't help myself and had to share it with the world!

Jenny's Sweet Potato Chips:

Each person gets one sweet potato

-heat oven to 350
-cut up all of your sweet potato's (cut them into "circles" not too thin [they'll burn] but not too thick either [they'll take too long to cook])
-pour some olive oil in the bottom of a cake pan
-place potato circles in the bottom of the pan
-drizzle a little bit of olive oil over all of the potato's
-then sprinkle: garlic powder, onion powder, cinnamon, and cracked pepper.

Heat on one side for 12 min
then flip and heat the other side for another 12 minutes
then flip each potato about every 6 (if they still aren't done)

**if they start burning take the ones that are burning out as you flip them**

No comments:

Post a Comment