Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sorrrryyyy

Hey followers!
I have been slacking on posting recipes because.... I am in the process of making a paleo wedding cake! yes- you heard it right! WEDDING CAKE! Well, lets get this straight- there will be one small cake and a TON of paleo cupcakes! How am I doing this you ask? I'll let you know AFTER the wedding which is May 20th!

But here is a picture of a trail run- I will have lemon, orange, and chocolate flavors with a vanilla icing for all --- its amazing what coconut milk can do!

However- if you are looking for yummy recipes check out the 2011 section of my blog and you will find many to choose from! If you have not tried the paleo pizza crust- do it NOW! A-mazing!

Feel free to comment and if you are craving a specific treat let me know what it is and I will do my best to make it paleo!!!

Lemon Flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment